1. Topshop | Balconette Bra | £18
Topshop do the prettiest underwear sets and this one is no exception. Simple, classy and girly!
2. Topshop | Mini Knickers | £10
3. H&M | Wraparound skirt | £20
I absolutely love this skirt, it could either be dressed down with black tights and a cami top or you could dress it up for a night out with some heels!
4. River Island | Cream embellished neckline tank top | £32
This is the perfect top to wear if you want to look like you've made an effort when you really haven't, it would look equally as nice with a pair of skinny jeans!
5. River Island | Cream colour block wing tote bag | £45
River Island have so many nice handbags at the minute so I found it hard trying to choose just one. This is the one I went for in the end though because I think it'd be really versatile and I love the colours!
6. Olivia Burton | Wonderland rose gold plated watch | £65
All of the Olivia Burton watches are gorgeous but this one is my favourite. So classy and you could wear it everyday as it'd go with every outfit!
7. River Island | Pink gemstone oversized stud earrings | £10
I'm sure all you girly girls love these earrings, well I know I certainly do anyway. These aren't too expensive either so they're good if you're after a little something!
8. River Island | Black faux fur collar jacket | £50
Big cape style jackets with fur on are really in at the moment so this is bang on trend.
9. River Island | Black platform sandals | £55
I fell head over heels in love for these heels as soon as I first set my eyes on them! Not quite sure how I'd walk in them but I'm sure I'd certainly try my best.
10. River Island | Black block heel ankle boots | £40
A slightly more sensible shoe option, these would look perfect with just about every outfit!
11. MAC | Heirloom lipstick | £17
What girl wouldn't want a sparkly MAC lipstick for Christmas? You'll definitely be in her good books if you buy her one of these!
12. Urban Decay | Naked 2 palette | £37
My favourite out of all of the naked palettes, it's really versatile and could be used for all occasions. You could create either a bold smoky eye or a more natural look using the neutral colours so is definitely worth buying!
What gifts would you like to receive on Christmas Day, any of these? Lauren x